Before making reservation please fill in the Event Booking Form. A 50% deposit is required to reserve the adventure package of your choice. Deposits must be received at least 14 days prior to arrival.
How to Pay
Please contact us to arrange making your deposit. The balance, in cash, is due upon arrival.
Rafting Package Pricing
Rafting package prices are flexible; the more people in the group the less the cost per person. Package prices include: transportation (as indicated), instructor/guide, equipment and for multi-day trips they also include breakfast and dinner. Please note that no meals are included in day trips.
|number of participants
x number of days
one person / one day*
|up to 10||30 Euro|
|more then 20||20 Euro|
*This price includes 2 meals per day (half-board) in case of a multi-day trip. One-day trip usually comes with no cooking.
Incentive Package Pricing
The cost of packages which use mini-buses ranges from 30 to 60 Euros per day. The breakdown is as follows: 20 Euros – accommodations, 10 Euros – meals, 30 Euros – other services (transportation, driver, guides, instructors, equipment rental, tickets, etc.). If you bring your own tents and sleeping bags, you can save on accommodation costs; if you bring your own food you can save on meals as well. Then the trip will only cost you 30 Euros per day.
- Hotels and sometimes campings, mostely in superb surroundings, in quiet areas, with unique atmosphere, rather high quality, and splendid wellness facilities.
- Breakfast and dinner, when included, always come with drinks and wine.
- Our guides are friendly, professional and they all speak English. Two guides are assigned to each group, they take turns hanging out with you and driving the backup bus.
- We’ll help you with equipment and transport your luggage.
- A support bus that is always available making it possible to cycle along the most beautiful and quiet parts of the route; it also provides a flexible alternative for those who need a rest without slowing down the whole group.
- Bus transfers as detailed, private guided sightseeing and admission to sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Rafting along idyllic rivers in Ukraine.
- High quality hybrid bikes and rafting equipment.
- Well thought out routes to maximize your ability to see Ukraine’s natural beauty.
Optional Services (not included)
- Transfer to and from hotels (if not camping)
- Specially prepared picnics in scenic locations
- Refreshments during the day
- Additional nights in Lviv or final destination city
Services Not Included
- Accommodations in Lviv and destination city
- Travel and health insurance
- Sleeping bags, camp mats and cycling helmets
We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary due to weather conditions, for the safety of holidaymakers or for other organizational reasons.
Make your reservation, we will ensure that your experience will leave you waiting to return to continue exploring the beauty of this little known natural gem in the centre of Europe!