- Target group: rafting for everyone, families with children, company´s events, no experience needed
- Part 1: Spišská Stará Ves – Lesnica
- Part 2: Červený Kláštor – Lesnica (The Dunajec gorge)
- Part 1: possible around the year
- Part 2: possible around the year
- Part 1: 14.5 km – app. 2 – 2.5 hours
- Part 2: 9 km – app. 1.5 - 2 hour
The absence of industry along the upper reaches of the Dunajec River makes it one of the clearest rivers in Central Europe. The gorge which Dunajec flows through along the Slovakian-Polish border is breathtakingly beautiful. The river also passes through the very popular Pieniny National Park and gives paddlers a glimpse of the wonderful Three Crowns Mountain. Our trip covers 18 km. Despite not being a particularly difficult river the rapids and the setting will have you reminiscing about this trip for a long time.