- Type: hiking, white-water, biking, horsback riding
- Duration: 4 days
- Difficulty: moderate
- Accomodation: mountain lodge
- Map: horse riding in Carpathians
- Price: €225
Adventure in Carpathians Tour Description
If you're looking for an adventure in Carpathians, this is the perfect choice. Beautiful forests, meadows, valleys, rivers, streams and local villages land can be seen during your Intense Carpathian Adventure tour. Your Hotel is based just 2 hours from Lviv, perfectly to discover Carpathians natural wonders.
Spend you first day rafting the spectacular Stryj River and visit a fascinating Rozgirche Cave Monastery, rarely visited by others. Then second day we'll grab mountain bicycles to ride through the magical forests of Ukrainian Carpathians. Never ending views of mountain ranges with impressive rock formations are part of the third day's horseback ride. Eventualy forth day we hike the impressive Mt. Parashka trail through beautiful lush forests and Carpathian alpine meadows. Our efforts will be rewarded with a magnificent view. This Ukraine tour is perfect for active adventurers who seek an exciting vacation amidst the stunning beauty of the Carpathians.
Featuring 7 deluxe wooden cabins and suites with spectacular mountain views, this full-service hotel & resort offers all of the modern amenities that discerning travelers expect. The traditional wooden architecture and decor create a warm and comfortable retreat. The scenic location in the heart of the Carpathian Mountains and a convenient 2 hour drive from Lviv, make it the ideal vacation destination. This mountain hotel & resort is set in close proximity to all local area attractions and sightseeing. Enjoy the natural beauty of the Carpathians, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and let the stress of the day melt away. The hotel offers sauna, pull table, ping-pong, paint ball, traditional potter's workshop, archery and rope adventure and the most important - horseback riding and biking trails through the lush forests of Carpathian Mountains.
• Transfer from Lviv and back (not if you would like to stay longer, but it's not a problem to get back to Lviv)
• Professional instructors and equipment for the outdoor activities.
• English speaking guide will follow you all the time.
• Our guides are happy to offer their personal assistance in tailoring your vacation plans. Let us suggest areas of local interest that will help you create cherished memories of your Carpathian vacation.
After the confirmation, we'll ask you to pay a deposit – 50% of the price. The rest could be paid upon the arrival.